Saturday, January 7, 2012

Go Fresh Mongolian BBQ

 

Hello again,
This time I will be talking about "Go Fresh Mongolian BBQ." It is about $8 for each bowl, but you can fill it up as high as you can! Clearly, my companion and I did not fill it up as much as we could haha. They have an array of things to choose from, ranging from turkey meat (which they ran out of on the day I went), beef, pork, and chicken, to carrots, broccoli, bamboo shoots (most likely from the can), and pineapples! Like every other Mongolian place, they roll their meat up to take up space in the bowl. I suggest taking the pieces that may have accidentally uncurled, to get the most meat out of your money :) There are also sauces to the right: garlic sauce, BBQ sauce, teriyaki sauce, etc. Everything went pretty smoothly until the guy walked out to make our noodles... My companion and I both got burnt noodles, and the meat was extremely tough to chew on. Ugh. The noodles were blackening, and even the broccoli was a bit brown. However, if you ignore the burnt taste and the rubber meat, this isn't too bad of a place. I didn't finish my noodles, but my mother finished it for me. If you don't like noodles, then don't get noodles, because they give you a box of rice. Happy eating again! 


Address:
1445 E. Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91106
Phone (no reservations!):
626-432-6823
Hours:
10:30 A.M. - 9:30 P.M. Monday - Sunday

Additional info: Parking is very easy when PCC is out of school. Try to go during the weekends, or late at night. It also seems as if they rarely turn on the air conditioner, so avoid going on really hot days! 


-J

No comments:

Post a Comment