Saturday, January 7, 2012

One

I've been wanting to make a food blog for a while now, and I am so excited to use this! I live in Pasadena, California, and I LOVE food. I will be posting about various restaurants, ice-cream stores, markets, etc. and I will tell the truth. I'm not a picky eater, so if I say a restaurant's not good, chances are that the restaurant really isn't that good. Furthermore, I will be posting recipes that I reallly like on this blog, so happy eating!

I'm not planning to introduce myself yet, as you will learn more about me as time goes on. For the time being, call me "J." Feel free to recommend this blog to your friends and leave comments, or recommend new places for me to try.



All I can say is: there is nothing better than eating great food :)

No comments:

Post a Comment