Saturday, January 7, 2012

Euro Pane Bakery


 

Sorry, no other pictures this time :(  I took this just seconds before it got devoured by my monstrous sister, but seriously, it is soooo good! Anyway, I went to Euro Pane after getting out of the post office, so I thought, "why not?"

It was my second time there, and I can still say I like it there. The first time I went, my friend and each got the eggs salad sandwich with sourdough bread, supposedly their house special and something that many people love. I guess I'm not one of the "many" people, since I didn't like the sandwich very much. I gotta admit the bread was pretty good, and the egg super soft, but I just felt as if the sandwich was too bland. The best part of that meal was the two macarons I got. I am confident that those macarons are the best I have ever had (yeah, I haven't had that many yet)!! They weren't overly sweet like the ones at Lette Macarons just a mile away, and the two macarons I got DEFINITELY did not leave an after taste like the ones at Lette.

Today, my sister and I shared a tuna melt sandwich and two macarons (raspberry + sea salt caramel). They also gave us two chocolate chip cookies with our $8.25 sandwich! Those cookies were amazing!The tuna melt was all right; it was crispy on the outside, and soft on the inside. I recommend you eat it warm - as soon as you get your plate/bag! I took the first bite warm, and the rest cold... You can imagine how I felt eating a cold tuna melt sandwich.

Okay, more on the macarons now. As I said before, the macarons are not overly sweet, and do not leave an aftertaste. I swear, I could eat them every day for the rest of my life, if they weren't so expensive lol. $1.85 each, they're making quite a bit on just the macarons.


Address: 
950 E. Colorado Blvd., Pasadena, CA 91106
Phone:
626 - 577 - 1828
Store Hours:
Monday - Saturday: 7 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.
Sunday: 7 A.M. - 3 P.M. 


Come here with friends, family, or just for brunch. I don't think it's a great place to study though, since it's quite loud and right next to Paseo Colorado. Hope you enjoy it there! :)

Additional info: There's parking across the street in the parking lot, and you can easily get your ticket validated at Macy's. There's also limited street parking, but if you're a terrible parker like me, I'd suggest parking near City Hall and paying a few quarters for easy parking during the weekends. 


-J

No comments:

Post a Comment